This is an amazing dish that can be made within 25 minutes or less because you can find cans of curry paste that contains all of the ingredients that makes green curry have all of its spicy and delicious flavors. In the past, I have made my own fresh curry pastes but the ingredients are difficult to come by in New York. The paste is essential to saving an extra 30 min of crushing fresh herbs that are hard to come by.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 can of Maesri-brand green curry paste (see picture below)
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 0.75 lb chicken thinly cut
- 1 Serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow squash, thinly sliced into half-circles
- 1 red or green bell pepper, diced
- 2 makrut (kaffir lime) leaves if available or 1 fresh lime
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the Maesri green curry paste then add coconut milk and stir. Add chicken and cook.
2. After chicken is fully cooked, add yellow squash, red/green bell pepper, Serrano pepper. Stir and cook until squash and bell pepper is cooked as desired. Add kaffir lime leaves or squeeze lime over dish. Serve and enjoy!